From Industry Leaders and Trusted Partners.
A basic level, hardware networking course, the CompTIA A+ certification, validates foundation-level knowledge and skills required for a career in PC support. Our vendor-neutral certification at international level proves competence in areas such as preventative maintenance, installation, security, networking and troubleshooting.
The CompTIA A+ Essentials Certification, a hardware networking course at a very basic level helps in measuring your competencies as an IT professional also including 500 hours of hands-on experience in the lab or field. The exam tests the understanding of computer technology, networking and security of our students and also their communication skills and professionalism which is a must-have for all entry-level IT professionals these days. The CompTIA A+ Certification has two exams.
The CompTIA A+ Practical Application exam is an extension of the CompTIA A+ Essentials Certification, involving more of a “hands-on” orientation focusing on scenarios involving the application of troubleshooting and tools to resolve problems.
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Our certification ensures productive jobs as PC or support technician, field service technician, IT Administrator and enterprise technician.
- It is a mandatory part of the certification track for service technicians in many leading MNCs, corporates and IT/ Technology Companies.
- Our curriculum lays emphasis on soft skills as well, thereby ensuring that our CompTIA A+ certified technicians have excellent customer service and communication skills to work with their clients.
Exam Codes : 220-901 & 220-902
The CompTIA Network+ certification we offer is a proof of the knowledge of networking features and functions besides being a leading vendor-neutral certification for networking professionals.
The latest skills required by technicians, like basic principles on how to secure a network, is the main focus of the course. Also covered are topics like network technologies, media and topologies, devices, management, tools and security.
Although there are no prerequisites, we recommended to have a minimum of nine months experience in network support/ administration/academic training, with a CompTIA A+ certification.
CompTIA Network+ certification opens up many career opportunities in the networking field cs network administrator, network technician, network installer, help desk technician and IT cable installer.
This certification is highly recommended by leading Corporates and IT/Technology Companies for their networking technicians.
Competency in Network Security, Threats and vulnerabilities, Application, data and host security, Compliance and operational security, Access control and identity management, cryptography etc is validated by the Security+ program from CompTIA.
This certification empowers the candidate to apply the knowledge of security tools, concepts and also the defensive and reactive procedures to security incidents besides also being vendor-neutral. Besides equipping the professionals to anticipate security risks, the certification also helps them to guard and defend against security risks.
This certification enables you to handle various job profiles such as security consultant/Specialist, Security Engineer, Security Architect, Systems/Security Administrator etc.
The CompTIA Security+ certification is vendor-neutral certification which is world renowned.
This certification is one of the many certifications required by the U.S. Department of Defense, for military personnel or military contractors engaged in information assurance activities.
The exam covers topics like system security, network infrastructure, cryptography, assessments and audits.
CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI
The Linux+ from CompTIA is powered by the LPI (Linux Professional Institute), and has been designed for the job role of Linux Administrators. The certification program equips you with the required knowledge and skills to work at the Linux command line, perform maintenance tasks, assist users and install and configure workstations.
The certification program requires two exams :LX 101 and LX 102
Domain Areas – LX 101
- Linux System Architecture
- Linux installation and package management
- GNU and Unix commands
- Devices,Linux filesystems
- Filesystem Hierarchy Standard
Domain Areas – LX 102
- Scripting and Data management
- User interfaces and desktops
- Administrative tasks
- Essential system services
- Networking Fundamentals
No prerequisites are mandatory. Basic certifications like CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ will be advantageous.
- For Linux Professionals who want to polish their skills easier by learning some Linux best practices.
- Technical students/freshers who wish to make a career in Linux Administration field
LX0-103 AND LX0-104
- The certification would suit those Windows or Macintosh pros who are interested in Linux, and looking for the right chance.
- The Certification (after completing both the exams) earns you the LPIC-1 (Linux Professional Institute Certification Level 1) qualification as well from LPI, qualifying you for further participation in LPI program if required.
- The course trains you for Job roles like Linux administrator, junior network administrator, systems administrator, Linux database administrator, web administrator etc.
- CompTIA Linux+ certification is highly recommended by companies Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo and Xerox for their IT professionals.
- Most of the companies are hiring or planning to hire more Linux professionals as a sound knowledge and proven skills in Linux essentials ensure the much needed skills in the near future, like competency in multiple computing environments, knowledge sharing, open source basics etc.
(CASP) CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Training & Certification
CASP is CompTIA’s first master level certification, specializing in advanced IT Security practices. A vendor-neutral certification, CASP covers a broad spectrum of security disciplines including enterprise security; risk management; research and analysis; and integration of computing, communications, business disciplines, etc.
The certification focuses on the technical knowhow and skills necessary to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. CASP certified professional will be equipped to apply critical thinking and judgment across a broad spectrum of security disciplines to propose and implement solutions that map to enterprise drivers
- Enterprise Security
- Risk Management
- Policy procedure and Legal
- Integration of Computing,
- Communications & Business Disciplines
DURATION: 40 hrs
There is no definite prerequisite for the certification but training in CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience will be advantageous.
- Students/Freshers who plan to go for the next-level after a foundational security training/certification
- IT Security professionals who want to upgrade their skills on a wide arena of security disciplines
- Network Professionals who are looking for an advanced level IT Security certification
The 150 minutes covers knowledge-based and performance-based questions.
The CASP certification would open up doors to a challenging career in the Network Security and Information Security Industry.
The certification prepares you for the job roles of Network Security Engineer, Information Systems Security Engineer, Security Architect, Security Consultant, Info Systems Sec Officer (ISSO) etc.