CCNP Security Exam Description (VPN v2.0 )
Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions (VPN)
|Duration||:||90 minutes (60 - 70 questions)
Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions (VPN v2.0) exam is associated with the CCNP Security and Cisco VPN Specialist certifications. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills needed to deploy Cisco ASA-based VPN solutions. Successful graduates will be able to reduce risk to the IT infrastructure and applications using Cisco ASA VPN features, and provide detailed operations support for the Cisco ASA. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions course.
The following information provides general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the VPN v2.0 exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. In order to better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
Common Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance VPN Configurations Components
- Identify ASA VPN licensing requirements
- Identify the components and features of AnyConnect 3.0 Mobility (VPN, NAM, Web Sec (ScanSafe), an Telemetry)
- Implement ASA VPN connection profiles, group policies, and user policies
- Implement Simple Certificate Enrollment Protocol (SCEP) proxy operations using Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM)
- Implement local and external VPN authorization using ASDM
- Implement VPN session accounting using ASDM
- Implement Cisco Secure Desktop and Independent Host Scan operations using ASDM
- Implement DAP operations using ASDM
- Implement LOCAL CA operations for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) VPNs using ASDM
- Implement certificate maps using ASDM
- Identify the ASA IPv6 VPN capabilities
- Monitor and verify the resulting CLI commands resulting from the various VPN configurations on the ASA
ASA IP SEC S2S VPN
- Implement a security high-level design according to policy and environmental requirements by identifying Cisco ASA IPSec S2S VPN features and supporting technologies
- Implement basic IPSEC S2S VPN operations with PSK and digital certificates using ASDM
- Implement basic IKEv2 based IPSEC S2S VPN operations using ASDM
- Troubleshoot the initial provisioning IPSec S2S VPN applications due to misconfiguration
- Implement a security high level design according to policy and environmental requirements by identifying Cisco ASA VPN client features and supporting technologies
- Implement basic EZVPN server operations on the ASA using ASDM
Basic EZVPN remote operations on the ASA 5505 using ASDM
- Implement AnyConnect 3.0 IKEv2 RA VPN operations
- Implement Client Services Server (CSS) feature
- Troubleshoot the initial provisioning IPSec RA VPN applications due to misconfiguration
ASA AnyConnect SSL VPNs
- Implement a security high-level design according to policy and environmental requirements by identifying Cisco ASA AnyConnect client features and supporting technologies
- Implement DTLS operations using ASDM
- Implement basic AnyConnect 3.0 full tunnel SSL VPN operations
- Troubleshoot AnyConnect SSL VPN operations using DART
- Implement AnyConnect Profiles using ASDM
- Implement advanced authentication in AnyConnect Full Tunnel SSL VPNs (certificate and multi-authentication) using ASDM
- Troubleshoot the initial provisioning client-based SSL VPN applications due to misconfiguration
ASA Clientless SSL VPNs
- Implement a security high level design according to policy and environmental requirements by identifying Cisco ASA clientless SSL VPN features and supporting technologies
- Implement basic Clientless SSL VPN operations using ASDM
- Implement advanced applications access using ASDM
- Implement the SSO features on the ASA in a clientless SSL VPN environment
- Implement advanced authentication in clientless SSL VPNs (certificate and multi-authentication) using ASDM
- Manage the clientless SSL VPN user interface and portal using ASDM
- Implement basic portal customization
- Troubleshoot the initial provisioning of Clientless SSL VPN applications due to misconfiguration
SSL VPN High Availability
- Implement SSL and IPSEC VPN high availability features
Let our Customers Speak
Hi, I am R.Saminathan and am doing my CCNP at Internetworkz, BNGLR. After finishing m..
Hi, i am veerappan and i have finished my CCNA from Inter Networkz. I have been quite..
Hi, I joined InterNetworkz after my graduation and did CCNA and CCNP courses from her..
Hi, i am Gagan and I have completed my online tutorials in CCNA from Internetworkz. M..
Hi, I did my CCNA at Internetworkz and got placement following certification. Interne..
The MCITP and CCNA training that i had at Inter-networkz was really interesting and u..
I joined Internetworkz 2 months back and i got good training in CCNA. My learning exp..
The CCNA training that i had in the Inter-networkz was really interesting and useful...
Hi, i’m Adhinan and am a proud student of Internetworkz. Being certified in CCNA & ..
Hi, I thank Inter-networkz for providing me a platform to enhance my skills and an en..
“Inter-networkz is one of the best institutes i have found. I got all the required ..
Hi, i am Mayur. I did my CCNA from Inter-Networkz. After i finished my graduation, I ..
I find Inter-networkz a very good institute for Networking. I got all the required eq..
Hi, I’m CCNA certified from Inter-networkz. And i have finished my CCNP training as..
Hi, I am Santhosh B, a B.TECH (ECE)graduate.I am happy to say that I have done my CCN..
Hi,I am Vaseem, a student of Inter-networkz. I had joined CCNA Security course in Int..
Hi, I had joined internetworkz in March 2012 for CCNA and CCNP (R&S) . The experience..
Dear Internetworkz,I would like to inform you that I have got selected at Engage IT S..
Hi, I am so excited to say about the days which i spend at Inter-networkz.One of my f..
The MCITP and CCNA training that i had in the Inter-networkz was really interesting a..
“..It has been great pleasure to pass CCIE from first attempt July 2012, My thanks ..
Hi, I chose networking as i have an interest in it and plan to make a career in it. I..
I am very happy today because my hard work and rigorous training at Internetworkz pai..
Finally, after many months of study, hundreds of hours of practice, now I am proud to..
Hi, I am Mohammed Babiker Zainalabdeen from Republic of Sudan, a student of Inter-Net..
This year I set myself a challenge of becoming a Cisco Certified Internetworking Expe..
Hi this is Travis K, I passed my CCIE Security recently. Thanks to InterNetworkz. I s..
I am proud to say that after dedication and a lot of hard work – late nights and ea..